Webelos Adventure Camp is a great way for a Webelos and his Akela to discover how the adventure of Boy Scouting is different from that of Cub Scouting all while earning a few Webelos Activity Badges. Webelos Adventure Camp is a chance for your Webelos to get a taste of what Boy Scouts is really like. Each Webelos and his adult partner, called an Akela, will participate in Scout Show-n-Do activities. They will also share meals and enjoy a campfire program with a host Boy Scout Troop. The cost is $90.00 a pair (Webelos & Akela) and $45.00 for an adult with his/her den/pack. The camp will provide all meals, tents and mattress setup for this exciting program.
- PURPOSE: To provide a taste of the Boy Scout program to Webelos Scouts
- WHO: All Webelos Scouts, their Akelas and any Boy Scout Troop that would like to build relationships with potential Scouts and parents
- COST: $90.00 a pair (Webelos and Akela) and $45.00 for an adult with his/her den/pack (no cost for Boy Scout Troops who volunteer and serve as staff) – Send to Council Office or pay on-line (www.seqbsa.org) or at the site
- TIME: Registration 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Day 1; Course 5:45 p.m. Day 1 – 10:00 a.m. Day 3
- PLACE: Camp Chawanakee
- RSVP: To help us plan a quality program, please register at least 2 days prior to the start of the course.
- CONTACT: Michael Foster at (559) 320-2100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session 1: Sunday July 1 – Tuesday July 3, 2018
- Session 2: Thursday July 5 – Saturday July 7, 2018