Scouts BSA Participant Qualifications
- Scouts BSA member MUST have current BSA membership.
- MUST be at least a First Class Scout.
- MUST be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree (July 21, 2021) or an 11 year old that has graduated the 6th grade, but has not reached their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree, July 30, 2021.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- MUST have appropriate parent/guardian to complete the online parental consent. (An email will be sent to the parent/guardian during the application process.)
- Participate in pre-Jamboree training experience with local council and unit leader.
- Filed a BSA Health & Medical Record with their council within one year of attending the Jamboree. (The local council will provide specifics closer to the Jamboree.)
- Fee per youth is $4,100. Submit all registrations fees per the local council’s payment schedule. There may be the need for an additional airfare surcharge to be determined.
- Sequoia Council will have one male troop and one female troop. Each troop will have 36 youth and 4 leaders.
2021 Jamboree Fee Payment Schedule
Council Jamboree fee includes:
Jamboree fee, food and lodging, jamboree troop insignia, jamboree troop t-shirts, jamboree troop jackets, patrol patches, jamboree troop hats, jamboree duffel, pre-jamboree training, troop and patrol equipment, jamboree tour and food/lodging, ground transportation and round-trip airfare to and from the jamboree. Dates: July 15-31, 2021.
- Reservation Fee (Due with application) $ 260
- 2nd Payment (due June 1, 2020) $ 768
- 3rd Payment (due August 1, 2020) $ 768
- 4th Payment (due November 1, 2020) $ 768
- 5th Payment (due February 1, 2021) $ 768
- Final Payment (due April 1, 2021) $ 756
- Cost per Scout: $4,100
(Cash, Credit Cards, Checks payable to BSA and send to Sequoia Council, BSA as below.)
Get started at www.bsajamboree.org
- The Scout or his leader must submit a written request for any refund to the Council.
- If you sign up for the jamboree and find out that you are unable to attend, you will receive a full refund provided an alternate is found to take your place and their fees are paid.
- Deposit fees paid by alternates not selected as active participants will be refunded in full.
Sequoia Council, BSA
6005 N. Tamera 230 NW 3rd Ave
Fresno, CA 93711-3911 Visalia, CA 93291-3628
Ph: (559) 320-2100 Ph: (559) 732-3424
Fax: (559) 320-2114 Fax: (559) 732-0822
Make your payments online at: https://www.seqbsa.org/go/jambo2021