The Boy Scouts of America have been at the forefront of instilling lifetime values while presenting them through fun and educational activities since 1910. Those values center on good citizenship, character development, leadership and physical fitness. To assist with your decision to Join Scouting, we encourage parents to explore the Benefits of scouting as well as hear testimonials from other families who have joined the scouting family. Adult Memberships are also available.
The Boy Scouts of America and the Sequoia Council take the protection of your child very seriously. To aid in the safety of your children, we have the one of the best programs available. Click to learn more about our Youth Protection Program.
Scouting provides youth with an opportunity to try new things, provide service to others, build self-confidence, and reinforce ethical standards. These opportunities not only help them when they are young but also carry forward into their adult lives, improving their relationships, their work lives, their family lives, and the values by which they live. Scouting provides experiences that will help prepare youth for their future.
- A fun and safe environment to learn and grow while developing interests and skills
- Character building and development centered around good morals and values
- The chance to learn life skills that help scouts be successful adults and contributing members of society
- Exciting outdoor experiences boys love like hiking, camping, mountain biking, and more
- Establishing life-long friendships with peers
Sequoia Council welcomes parents to get involved and encourages your volunteer support. If you are interested, please contact the council service center at 559-320-2100.
Youth Application: Fill this form out to sign up to join Boy Scouts of America.
Adult Application: Fill this form out to be an adult leader.