- This event has passed.
Visalia Eagle Invitational Golf Tournament
June 8 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Key Sponsor: The Lagomarsino Group
We hope that you will be able to join us for this year’s 14th Annual Eagle Invitational Golf Tournament being held on Friday, June 8, 2018 at Valley Oaks Golf Club. This promises to be a great tournament and we hope that you will be a part of the fun. The tournament is one of two major fundraisers we hold here in the Visalia area each year and it’s what makes our service to youth so special. The proceeds of this year’s tournament will be used to support Scouting programs throughout Fresno, Madera, Kings and Tulare counties and provide camperships to needy Scouts in order for them to attend summer camp.
The excitement of Scouting continues to play a significant role in the lives of nearly 8,000 youngsters here in our Central Valley. As a supporter, your past contribution to these youth programs has been significant. Thanks to you and many other civic-minded individuals and companies, many activities and achievements have been made possible, including:
- Over 4,500 Boy Scouts and leaders attended summer camp at Camp Chawanakee on Shaver Lake.
- Hundreds more younger Cub Scouts enjoyed Day Camps in their hometowns and neighborhoods.
- 113 Scouts achieved the coveted Eagle Scout rank during 2017 in Sequoia Council.
- Thousands of hours of service projects were accomplished by our Scouts and leaders benefiting communities in our four-county territory.
- These are but a few of the positive examples Scouting provides in our communities. Because of you, this good work continues.
Please register today! The tournament begins with check-in at 11:00 am and all of the details are included in the enclosed invitation. We are also looking for donated raffle items for this event, if you are able to help, please contact us to schedule a pick-up or delivery.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact Albert Gallegos at (559) 320-2100 x108, via e-mail at Albert.Gallegos@scouting.
See you on the greens!
Register online at: seqbsa.org/vg18