- This event has passed.
May 19 @ 7:45 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday, May 19, 2018 / 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Registration at 7:45 AM)
- Selma LDS Building, 2370 Burnham Street, Selma, CA 93662
- This course helps attendees develop effective teaching techniques in a Scouting setting.
- All Unit, District and Council Trainers. This course is mandatory for all Wood Badge and NYLT Staff Members.
- Full Scout Uniform appropriate for your program.
- Bring a sack lunch or get a quick lunch from local area. Snacks & drinks will be provided.
- $ 5.00
Course Challenge: Each participant must prepare a 10-12 minute presentation before the start of course. Bring it with you to present to your patrol. The subject of the presentation can be anything in the Scout Handbook or any other BSA program, i.e. Cub Scouts, Varsity, or Venturing. This promises to be a great day of fun, learning and fellowship.