As you prepare for this journey you can expect the following:
- Complete and submit your
application to a counsel service center or email it to the
- Once your application has been received you will receive a
phone call confirming so and verifying critical details.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive an envelope containing a
letter of acceptance and several required documents that must be
completed and returned. This envelope will contain:
- A letter of acceptance
Dismissal Policy (to be returned promptly)
Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A, B and C
must be complete and submitted upon check in at camp)
Personal Equipment List
- Dismissal Policy
- Consent to Treat
- Return Envelope
- Complete and return the Dismissal Policy, along with any
payment you would like to make, using the enclosed envelope.
- Schedule your physical for Part C of the Annual Health and
Medical Record if you do not already have an Annual Health and
Medical Record valid through the course. Also, complete Parts A
and B of the Annual Health and Medical Record.
- Parents/Guardians and Participant view the orientations
NYLT Orientation Video
- Pay for NYLT in full.
- Pack for course using the Personal Equipment List.
- Bring your completed
Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A, B and C) when
you arrive at Family Camp at
- Have fun and grow!